Microsoft Outlook is one of the most authentic and used email facilities across the world, and it can be ingressed on a number of devices.
It is utilized not only to send and receive emails but also to organize meetings and sessions, and more. Many people depend on Outlook every day to converse and arrange various meetings.
Its prevalence doesn’t mean it won’t give random error messages. Sometimes, when aiming to send an email from Microsoft Outlook Express, a user will get an error message saying:
- Abandoned to interface with the worker. Attachment Error 10051 Error Number: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
When this happens, you won’t be able to send or receive an email. This error can transpire when your Outlook is out of date, or if you have a hitch with your cache or cookies.
Also, you might see this flaw if you have an SMTP clash due to inaccurately set software preferences, or the erroneous limits set for authentications, port numbers, bugs, duplicate accounts or not activating Windows 10 license properly.
What Causes the Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]?
Outlook PII email error may arise due to many reasons. Based on that, we have to adopt a suitable method to remove the error. Therefore, it is mandatory to know the cause of the error message. The main reasons for the error message are listed below.
- The error message may emerge because you are using an older version of Microsoft Outlook. There are some bugs in MS Outlook that can not be sorted out. So, you need to install an upgraded version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Another crucial cause is the invalid Outgoing server settings. The application is unable to make a connection with the server due to the wrong configuration settings. As a result, it shows an error on the screen.
- If one of Outlook data files (PST) gets corrupted, you will encounter the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. Therefore, you need to repair the PST files to fix the error message.
Simple techniques to fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
The error of Microsoft Outlook on Windows 10, shown by Outlook Express or the Windows Mail, [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] occurs. Numerous errors occur due to SMTP Server asserts suggesting that a client cracks to send letters without proper record settings.
Fix 1: Use The Server Requirement Setting
- Open Outlook on your computer
- Click on File
- Open Account Settings and click the email tab you see in the window
- Choose your main Outlook account
- Click on More, then open the Internet Mail Setting option
- Navigate to General
- Click on Outgoing Server (STMP) where it asks to require authentication
- Click OK then see whether this has solved the error.
Fix 2: Check For A Duplicate Outlook Account
Sometimes you might experience Pii Email 37f47c404649338129d6 error if you have a duplicate email account on Microsoft Outlook.
The following steps show you how to check for this:
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Click on File
- Open Settings then click on the email tab
- See whether there is a duplicate account in the list
- If so, click on the one you want to delete
- Restart Outlook and see whether Pii Email 37f47c404649338129d6 error has been resolved.
Fix 3: Fixing through Programs and Features Tab
- Especially try to fix this Outlook Express error via the auto-fix system by means of the program and highlights.
- Hook and scan software Snap-on Windows and highpoints
- Search-on modifications pick “fix” in the Programs and Features window header and follow the screen instructions.
- When done, reboot Outlook and check if the code of the error has been deleted. If it goes on the error code is removed at this stage if it goes on at that point
Fix 4: Change The Server Port Number
- Open Outlook.
- Click on File then Account Settings.
- Click on the email option then click on your mail account.
- A new window will open.
- Choose the Advanced tab.
- Change the SMTP port number to 587.
- Click OK, then restart Outlook to see if that worked.
Fix 5: Check Antivirus Software on your window
In this approach, a simple solution may also be found to fix the error. Deactivate Antivirus quickly to prevent Microsoft Outlook from communicating from the email client.
- Disable antivirus steps
- Choose Settings Start
- Click on Security and Upgrade
- Click on Windows Security
- Pick the security for viruses/threats,
- Take advantage of the settings (or the previous Windows 10 Virus & Threat Security Settings).
- There are different settings for each antivirus software to deactivate. Check the program you are using consistently.
- Every antivirus is prevented by different settings. Check the item you are using.
Fix 6: Uninstall Outlook and Reinstall
Try to add a substitute account after downloading it again. Uninstall the following steps from Microsoft Outlook:
- Tap on the Instrument Panel Software and Features.
- Search Microsoft Office 365 ( Outlook is that part of Microsoft Office 365)
- Microsoft Office 365 is a double click.
Outlook PST Repair tool is advanced software to repair corrupted or damaged PST files. If the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error occurs due to corrupted PST files, it is the best solution to fix the problem. You can restore the heavily corrupted file to its original state using this tool. Also, the tool has an interactive user interface, and the steps are simple. Therefore, anyone can use the tool and repair the corrupted PST files with ease.
In Microsoft Outlook, you will get [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] error if you try to connect to a mail server that doesn’t use SSL or TLS security. However, this isn’t the primary cause of the error. Here we’ll look at the other explanations and arrangements. SSL and TLS encryption is required for the mail server to be integrated with Outlook. When interacting, it is always preferable to verify all of the boundaries, such as the port number, validations, and secure association.